Tuesday, December 29, 2009

GUESSS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!

As I sit in my new home .. watching 17 Again...again. My lovely sister bbm's me and tell me she's going through my old posts and told me how (quote) "hilarious" (unquote) I was, and so for old times sake I decided to browse through the posts of the person that once was.

And as I read post after post...I realized something VERY important. I really am hilarious!! I mean, how inconsiderate would it be of me to deprive the world of Um Manaf?? It would be cruel! I mean, if we were to measure it against recent world events, Um Manaf leaving the blogging world would undoubtedly be right up there with the horrible acts of Hitler, the tragedy of AIDS in Africa, and the recent battle of Qadsiya vs. Kathma!

But I must warn you, I am a married woman and a lot has changed over the past few months and for some of you who have come to know the old Um Manaf, it might be hard for you to accept the person I've become now. But give it some time and you will see the old Um Manaf inside somewhere...

Before I leave let me introduce you to some of the changes that have happened to Um Manaf over the past few months that have changed her from the person she once was to the person she is today:

1. Her hair has become a shade and a half lighter and two inches longer.
2. I've moved out of my family's house and into my husband's house...across the street.
3. I now like the sugar-less cornflakes as opposed to the Frosties one.
4. I changed my blackberry cover from black to maroon.

I know... a lot has changed. But don't judge the new Um Manaf too quickly. Give it time and you'll see there's still some of the old me inside.




Love you wayed wayed waaaaayed and I missed the hell outta ya ;*

11 comments:

zuz said...

yaay ur back :D i hope for real this time :o!!

u changed alot woman :p thats sad :p!hehe

Um-Manaf said...

zuz: laa hal mara for good enshallah! ee I did change..*puts a spoonful of sugar-free cereal in her mouth*

Zaina said...

You've been missed annnnd your unique sense of humor:P

Um Mit3ib said...

finally?

Standy said...

didnt know the old you much but i am willing to give you a chance =p

its nice to have you back =)

Um-Manaf said...

Zaina: 7ayatii ;** i've missed you toooo...

Um Mit3ib: yes. finally. sakray khaimtich i'm back.

Standy: awww hahaha thank u ;*

Anonymous said...

1-taw ma nawwwar liblog world!

2-i dont think i can accept such radical changes.. it's too much for me:p

we missed youu!

xtc said...

YEAH RIGHT!! we'll see how long this time lasts!! humph! it IS cruel to deprive us of your hilarity (wtf? is that even a word?)

Um Mit3ib said...

istireee7ay ana agool;p

Um-Manaf said...

Mary Poppins: eb wijooodich 7ayatii .. ! LOL yes the changes are shocking i know..

xtc: LOL ! No, this time i'm really back. I promise :(

Um Mit3ib: *looks for lighter and some gas..* ur khaima is going doooooowwwwnnnnn !

Um Mit3ib said...

LOL jahra style;p