Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by SE7EN ..
The tag is a photo tag, and here are the rules:

(1) Find your fifth photo file folder and then the fifth photo in the file folder.
(2) Post the picture on your blog.
(3) Tag other five blogger to do the same.



Enzain my 5th folder is my random pics folder o hathy el 5th pic




Kent bashtireeli wa7d bes ba3dain ghayart rayey (lat9adgoon wayed ;p gelt 7ag iboy o tha7ak ib wayhi)

I tag the first 5 people who comment ;p
--

ps: I wanna slap the one on the left

7 comments:

FingerPrint said...

i HATE HATE HATE dogs! im dead scared of them >.<

Um-Manaf said...

Limited: mu dogs..wolves i think ;p

doona said...

aby =)

ana wa7ed oo entay wa7ed...

oo ana metbar3a a5eth the one on the left 3shan u dont slap him =\

k town said...

lool 7aram why do u want to slap it ;(

FingerPrint said...

they look like huskies to me =/

Um-Manaf said...

Dandoon: okaay :D .. and i wanna slap him lana he's too cute ;p

M, H, L: lana he's tooo cute

Limited: jayez lol ;p

Anonymous said...

I MISS HIS LOVE FOR HATREEED!!!!
9arlich threee weeeeks! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE BOTH OF UR BLOGSSS UR SO ADDICTIVE!
YALA 7ABEBTI pleaaase update :):)
i miss it :(